Are you having trouble finding work? The Wage Subsidy measure could help you showcase your strengths for potential employers and find a job.
The program provides:
- financial assistance to encourage employers to offer you lasting employment or help you gain valuable work experience
- personal coaching to help you settle into your new workplace
Who is this program designed for?
To be eligible for this program, you must meet a number of conditions, including the following:
- be unemployed
- be having trouble entering the job market
How does the program work?
- First, go to your local employment centre (CLE) to request an assessment of your needs and make sure that this program is the best solution for you.
- Once you have found a job, the CLE will make the necessary arrangements with your employer, if he or she is eligible for the program.
Contact your local employment centre (CLE).